Meet A Few Backyard Growers!

Click Here for Your Free Copy

Comments

I live in nw Georgia and never had a problem with growing a red maple,love those trees. at my age I can no longer tend yard plants,my children also have the love for growing,my son is a carpenter,he depends on his garden to ease the stress from working.I think gardening is the best for that,my daughter loves all kinds of flowers,her husband does the veg.garden and always has plenty for family and friends,I love you web site,the information is great,keep up the good work. Dorothy Sims
    Rome ,Georgia

2. Charles says

I love to get your News letters.
    Have you ever heard of Howard Garrett’, “The Dirt Doctor”
    He has a radio show on Sunday mornings. You can listen to his show from
    his website http://www.dirtdoctor.com. You can listen to past shows. on his web site also.
    I think you will like the info on insect control and fertilizing plants.that he talks about.
    Hope you will look at his web site.

3. Sharon Connell in Georgia says

I look forward to seeing your videos. I would love to have you for my neighbor. I have been dabbling in plants, {veggie and ornamentals} for years. I love to create gardens and watch them grow. It is so rewarding. Thanks for sharing your information and techniques.

4. Cindie Jackson says

I would be grateful for Janice to come to my place and show me how she started making money so fast. My husband is a disabled vet. I was laid off in 2007 and applied for disability and, of course, am still waiting. Indiana is number one for being the longest wait time to get disability. We need to have another avenue for making cash flow. Please let me know if you are interested in coming to Elizabethtown, Indiana and show me the tricks of the trade! I’m ready!!!!!

5. Sheryl Miglio says

I just downloaded the eNewsletter and gifts! My passion for casual gardening started when I bought my first Crepe Myrtle in 1995. While teaching full time and then moving on into a HR career I had no time for serious gardening. But the passion and the love for a well kept ornamental landscape never left me. Now I’m retired. My husband isn’t a gardener but I picked up the “bug” again to keep me inspired to learn more of the does and don’ts. Now we are living in a new home and growing a new landscape. Mike,I love the idea you have turned into a “system”. I’m ready to start planting and sharing the good news about starting a backyard plant nursery. I too wouldd be grateful for Janice to come to my place in Florida and show me how she started making money so fast. I have a physical disability so the heat is my challenge here in Florida The recession and national debt crisis may cut off some of my Social Security income! We need to have another avenue for making cash flow. If while travelling South you can come to Central Florida, you are welcome to visit and meet our family. Please let me know if you are interested in coming to Ocala and show me the tricks of the trade! I’m ready!!!!!

6. Mike Hughes says

I am wanting to hear from anyone raising Blueberries through intermittent mist or hardwood cuttings. I tried several times this year with no luck. I too would love to join the board but funds are limited for me. I am a minister who gets only $100 a week from the church. Send me a friends request if like macmike Hughes on Facebook.

7. frank says

your program gave me the encouragement i needed, i always liked gardening but running and owning your own nursery is taking it to a whole new level . having a great time . thanks mike for giving me the push i needed and keep your news letters and videos coming. frank upstate n.y.