I need some help!
I’m currently seeking growers, gardeners, farmers, landscapers and all around outdoor ENTHUSIASTS to become expert contributors on my blog.
WARNING: This is NOT a writing gig. NO WRITING EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. If you can type out an email and click send, you’re qualified for the job!
You can still get your hands dirty, while at the same time getting paid, having TONS of fun… and maybe even getting famous.
I don’t want writers. I want people who love doing stuff outside and are happy to share their expertise. I’m looking for simple, step-by-step projects with easy to understand instructions. I’m not talking about HUGE projects either. Here are a few examples of some simple projects you could get paid to create:
- How to Make a Flower Bed
- How to Grow Rosemary in a Pot
- How to Make a Hummingbird Feeder
- How to Plant Marigolds
- How to Grow Tomatoes In An Apartment
- How to Plant Bulbs
Those are just a few examples of the types of projects I’m looking for you to create. I have huge list of potential projects but don’t have the time or the expertise in all of these areas. But YOU do!
Here’s how it works…
- Apply to become one of our experts below… tell us about yourself, your area of expertise, your hobbies, what you grow at home, what you make at home, what you’d love to show others how to do, etc.
- After you’ve filled out the form below, someone will contact you (via email) with a list of potential projects for you to write about that fit well with your expertise.
- You’ll receive detailed instructions on how we’d like you to submit your project to us when you’re done. Don’t worry, it’s super easy!
- Complete your project by documenting all the required steps and taking as many photos as needed, then upload your finished project using the detailed instructions from step 3.
- We’ll review your finished project and request minor revisions if necessary. If everything is good, we’ll get your project posted to our blog and provide you with the URL to share with your friends and family.
- Now comes the fun part… it’s time to GET PAID!! All payments will be made via PayPal. You can sign-up for a free PayPal account if you don’t have one.
That’s it! Pretty simple really.
The sky is the limit. The more you know and the more you’re willing to share, the more you’ll earn! For each project you complete that is accepted and posted online, you’ll earn $100.00.
You can really earn a decent amount of extra money.
The first step is to fill out the form below: