I’m looking for some help. I’d like to add a variety of content to all three of my gardening-related websites…
And, I’d like to get different perspectives on various topics. That’s where I need your help. If you like to write and know a little something about gardening, I’d like to share it with my readers.
But here’s the thing… I’m VERY picky about the content I put on my site(s). So, if you’re interested, please read through the requirements below, bookmark this page and get started writing.
When you’re done, you can submit your article below and I’ll look it over. If I like what I see, I’ll post it on one of my three sites, depending on the topic of your article.
Also, please understand this… once you submit the article it is our content to use and the only compensation that you receive is credit for writing the article and a link to your website, if it’s relevant.
- You must be the original author of the article and it must be written by YOU and no one else
- The article cannot be published elsewhere
- The content of the article must be gardening related
- Your article must be non-promotional in nature… you may promote yourself in the Author Bio section and you can also have an author picture
- The Author Bio section should be brief, about 25 to 50 words in length, and may include a URL
- The article must be about a single topic. For example, “Growing Tomatoes”… NOT… “The 10 Different Vegetables I Grow in My Garden”
- The article should be informative and provide value to my readers
- The article must meet my quality expectations, I reserve the right to not post an article that I feel does not offer sufficient value to our readers
Oops! We could not locate your form.